What is a Dental Crown?
Crowns are designed to look like your natural tooth by covering your existing tooth to rehabilitate shape, size, strength, and function.
Dental crowns help restore your natural smile if you have experienced trauma to the mouth or if your teeth are damaged by poor dental hygiene.
Dr. Deluca and our team aim to provide reliable and cost-effective treatments by using the best resources available. Most importantly, the comprehensive care we provide uses materials and procedures that are harmless to your health.
We offer a variety of handcrafted crowns and never use amalgam, mercury, or metal, ensuring the most authentic appearance.
Dr. DeLuca will work with you to determine the best option for your aesthetic preferences and body chemistry.
Why is a Dental Crown Needed?
Dental crowns help restore your unique smile and reestablish the purpose of your tooth.
The following are reasons that may require you to seek treatment for a dental cap:
1. Fill gaps
2. Fix issues with biting and chewing
3. Restore damaged teeth
4. Replace missing teeth
What can I Expect for my Dental Crown Treatment?
A handcrafted crown by Dr. Deluca can revive your smile, leaving you confident and comfortable.
Most crowns require two visits, since several steps are needed throughout the treatment process. If you have a busy schedule that makes it challenging to plan dental treatments, or if you have dental phobia, fear of needles, anxiety, a strong gag reflex, or a temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder — we have a solution for you.
We provide the option of oral sedation so you can combine your dental crown treatment in a single visit.
Once you’re ready for treatment, you can expect the following from a crown procedure:
1. Dr. Deluca will prepare the tooth by removing any decay and making enough room for the cap to fit between your other teeth.
2. A high-definition (HD) 3D digital impression is made using the CS 3600 Impression Scanner, which provides more accuracy and efficiency than traditional silicone putty.
3. The model is used to produce a crown that aligns perfectly in your mouth.
4. The crown is permanently set into place, leaving you with an impeccable smile.
Get your impeccable smile today!